You can make your home water pure alkaline water by using Express Water Alkaline Ultraviolet Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. This system is an 11-stage system that helps to increase your beverages taste like ice, coffee, and other drinks. UV sterilization and RO methods are used to make the water even purer. The efficiency of this system is 99.99% which helps to remove harmful contaminants and heavy metals like fluoride, radium, chlorine, asbestos, lead, calcite, and other many types of viruses and bacteria.
This system uses 5-stages of mineralization. These stages help to add the required minerals which our body needs like potassium, calcium, and magnesium in the water. These filters help to increase the level of oxygen and antioxidants in the water, making your energy up throughout the day and make you recover faster from any illness.
You will get your water pH level higher than an ionizer which maintains the pH level of water. UV light is used which helps to kill the microorganisms present in the water by destroying their cells which ensures that you will have clean water without any microorganisms. UV light comes with a warning alarm to make you alert whenever power is not up to the germicidal range. No chemicals are added for killing the microorganisms present in water.
Stages of Filtration
The 1st stage includes the sedimentation filter which is mainly for removing large size impurities like sand, dust, rust, and dirt. This stage helps to protect the other filter and RO membrane of the system and increase their lifetime.
The 2nd stage contains a carbon block filter. Very finely activated carbon particles are used in carbon block filters. These particles are very uniform by forming bonds between them which increase the adsorption capacity of the filter. This filter helps to remove the odor of chlorine and other chemicals.
The 3rd stage contains the Granular Carbon Filter which is also used for removing odor and chemicals like Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), chlorine. VOCs are very less soluble in water and have a high vapor pressure. VOCs are generally man-made chemicals that are produced during manufacturing paints or in pharmaceuticals or can be generated from refrigerants. These VOCs may produce very long-term adverse health effects so it is necessary to remove these VOCs.
These are the first three stages that help in extending the life of the fourth stage i.e. RO membrane. The RO membrane is the most important part of the system which mainly focuses on removing harmful chemicals and heavy metals like fluoride, lead, chromium, radium, arsenic, TDS, and many more.
The 5th to 9th stages contain the alkaline filters which are used to make the water more alkaline and increase the pH level of water. These filters help to add antioxidants, minerals like magnesium, calcium to the water and increase the oxygen level of water. This makes the water taste even better by adding the required minerals.
The 10th stage contains the Ultraviolet Filter which helps to kill any types of living microorganisms, bacteria, and viruses which might be present at the source water. The UV light destroys the DNA of the microorganisms and bacteria to stop any further potential growth of these microorganisms. The UV light kills and removes more than 99% of microorganisms from your water.
The 11th stage is the Post Activated Carbon Filter which makes the last check to the water before reaching your tap. This stage helps to remove any possible leftovers like odor and improve the taste. This filter is made up of coconut shells which ensure to remove even very tiny contaminants or particles present in water.
Main Contaminants remove by Express Filtration System
- Heavy Metals
- Microorganisms and many more.
Unique Features of Express Water Alkaline UV RO Water Filtration System
You will find these unique features in the Express Water Filtration System
- These filters are double sealed which preserve them and provide high efficiency to filter the water.
- The system is equipped with a Leak stop valve for shutting off the water flow if the system detects excess water in the tank. There is a fabric disk beside the system to stop the water flow if water is absorbed by the fabric disk.
- You will get all connecting parts that are required while installing the system so you are not required to go to the hardware store to buy parts. This included a Quick connect Adapter and brass feed adapter. The feed adapter included can be easily fitted in two types of under sink pipes with sizes ½” and ⅜”.
- The system RO system is rated for reducing more contaminants from water than other traditional water systems.
Easy To Install
This system is very easy to install. Any person with basic DIY skills can easily install this system. No need to waste money by hiring a professional to install the system. The tubes are color labeled so that you can easily connect them to their desired points. You can refer to this video for installing this.
You need to replace your pre-filter in 6 months. These pre-filters are sediment filter, granular filter, and carbon block filter. Alkaline filter, RO membrane filter, and post-carbon filter required replacement in one year. The system is leak-free. The system comes with a one-year manufacturing warranty.
Water Flowing Rate
The water filtration system is very efficient so that you will get water very quickly. The faucet is a chrome faucet made of brass that delivers you the purified water. The water flow rate you get from your faucet would be 0.8 GPM. This system is capable of producing 100 gallons of purified water per day. This amount of water is more than enough for the whole family.
- Provides pure water by removing harmful contaminants like arsenic, fluoride, chlorine, lead by up to 99.99%
- An emergency leak detector installed in the system stops the water flow when it detects any moisture under the system. This feature really provides the peace of mind which most filtration systems lack.
- With its Active Mineral technology, the system adds the minerals required by the body like magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
- Installation of this system is very easy that even a basic DIY skills person can easily install this. You can easily understand the filtration system working. You are not required to waste money on hiring professionals to install this.
- Not to worry about activating alkaline UV or refilling because the system itself fills the tank with clean and purified water.
- Tank size is 4 gallons which are enough for a medium-size family. It provides clean water with a flow rate of 0.8 GPM and is able to produce around 100 gallons of filtered water in a day.
- The system comes with a 1-year warranty with on-demand support in which you can ask any query related to your filtration system with the experts.
The Express Water Alkaline Ultraviolet Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System provides great quality water for you and your family. Installation is easy and the system comes with a leak detector that shuts off the flow of water if it detects any moisture underneath the filtration system.
The system is able to provide 100 gallons of pure water per day with a flow rate of 0.8 GPM which is enough for all family members. This Express Water UV RO system is a great choice if you are looking for a filter that is capable of removing contaminants from municipal/domestic or well water sources.
If you are looking for an RO system that requires no electricity to operate then you can check this system.
Check the price on Amazon.